One of my favorite photos of Emma that I've taken, although it needs to be cropped :-)
Emma really likes this mobile that plays music and spins around. She likes attacking it!
Her favorite toy to play with at Suds and Pops house
Emma put her hand into the cherry pie
Emma LOVES finding everything that could possible be dangerous to her.
Don't worry, the outlets are baby proofed and I usually keep her away from them if at all possible.
Sitting in front of the fountain during our last trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Such a blessing that it sold.
Not sure how the paci was staying in place here.
Ha, this is how our mornings go. Me half asleep, Emma ready to go!
Her new routine is to wake up at least by 7:30 and usually more like 6:30am. Luckily
I'm able to convince her to sleep a little bit longer on most days.
I love side profiles of babies with chubby cheeks
Emma trying on red patent leather ballet shoes :-) She liked them... in her mouth!
Emma loves this!
Emma playing with the Whole Foods bag.
This smile totally melts my heart :-)
Trying to get some photos of her cute grin while she still has 2 teeth.
She just got her third tooth in the last week. Upper left (not the center tooth surpisingly).
I love that you can see a curl in this photo! Yah!
Emma learned to stand in her pack and play.
Emma's mohawk at the pool :-)
Pool time!
Her hair seems to grow a lot every day!
Emma having a party!
I stopped by the grave site to bring some flowers
Henry was so sweet with Emma
Emma returned the kiss
Emma tackling Henry. I'm amazed how big she looks next to Henry, who is almost 4 years old!















Man, I LOVE it when you blog. Please always find the time to do it!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks again for the girl time and the coffee! It was a very relaxing afternoon, which was so nice. :)
:-) Yea, I should just so I can keep up with all the photos that I take of her!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed hanging out with you very much! I definitely want to keep hanging out once you move. Emma and I will have to come visit you guys out in Collierville!
Love the photobomb!!!
ReplyDelete