Don't know if I need to say much about this one except Steve really likes hot dogs... even when they're not real

I'm totally a beach bum at heart. Love being near the water, yes I do!
The breezy beach!
I have the slowest camera in the whole wide world. That being said, you would not believe my excitement when I got this shot. I think I must have hit the button on the camera, then tried to scare the bird off so that it would fly :-)
Steve wanted to make sure you knew where the water was :-)

I was very excited because Steve took his shoes off at the beach. I don't think he took his running shoes off one time when we were at the beach on our honeymoon. You can see the initial horror on his face when he felt how cold the water was.

One of my favorite meals on our trip. We were both craving shrimp and we found exactly what we were looking for... the shrimp shack
I couldn't believe it... I found one thing that I'm better than Steve at... peeling shrimp

Ahhhhhhhhhh...

One of many fun boardwalks in Seaside, Florida (the town where The Truman Show was filmed)

Steve talking to the fish? Not sure about this one :-)

Delicious! This is my type of donut! The powdered cinnamon sugar donut was to die for!
I like the one of you in the kids dress and the one of Steve with his feet in the icy cold water. Keep them coming!! Thanks for updating!
ReplyDelete