Even though I had to work all weekend and on memorial day, it was worth it since the doctor I was working with recommend Canoe, which is a restaurant that sits on the Chattahoochee. It was a splurge for us but I'm glad we were able to make it a special evening!
Here is a photo of us at Canoe!
It was very necessary to take a photo of my purse, which was a crucial part of my outfit. This purse is one of those favorites in my closet. It's an old-school Saks 5th Avenue purse, which once belong to my grandma. It has seen its better days but I think it's still pretty darn cool!
Canoe! With Steve roaming around in the photo :-) We had late reservations so we could only see the Chattahoochee for the first 30 minutes or so. There was a beautiful fog sitting above the water. It was such a beautiful time of night . I just love dusk! We also could see a wedding party that was out on the lawn. What a beautiful venue to get married at!
When making the reservations, I told them we were coming for our anniversary in hopes that they would give us a table with a beautiful view. They did just that. And decorated our chocolate dessert with "Happy Anniversary." How awesome!

Dude. I want some of that beets and goat cheese dish! I am happy you made a special night of it! Fun!
ReplyDeleteGood job Steve! Happy late anniversary! : )
ReplyDeleteBy the way -- love the purse!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful wedding bouquet!
ReplyDelete