6.14.2010

Painting, North Gerogia, Food!!

Last weekend my mom came to town for the James Taylor/ Carole King concert. There are no words to describe the concert except amazing. Then what did I do the following day? I put my mom to work painting a bedroom. :-) The color looks slightly lighter in this photo. I couldn't be happier with this greenish-gray color. Here are the results...

We ventured up to north Georgia into the mountains. We started off at Amicalola Falls... beautiful!

Steve was unsuccessfully trying to push me off the mountain :-)

Guava and asian melon, which came from Steve's favorite grocery store... Assi! I'm not a big melon person but the guava was definitely worth trying if you've never had it before.

Found this guy at a delicious Italian restaurant in north Georgia called Cucina Rustica. How could I not post him?!

I have been on a mission to find sourwood honey. Apparently there was a problem with the crop this year so there has been a limited supply. Finally, in north Georgia, victory was mine!

While we're talking about food...
Kohlrabi from Serenbe!
More photos to come soon!

1 comment: