11.07.2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Henry!

Happy 1st Birthday Henry!! Sorry Steve and I missed your banana split birthday party :-(

What an adorable, photogenic baby! I've always loved this photo!

So, I totally fail. Steve's parents were in town this weekend and I didn't take a single photo. We even went to Assi (the most amazing Korean grocery store) and I have no photos to document the craziness within the store. Good times. We ate at Chick-fil-A, wandered around Emory, explored Assi, ventured out to Snellville, walked around at Stone Mountain, and enjoyed a very delicious German dinner at Village Corner. Oh and how could I forget Ikea? We definitely made a stop there. We had a fun filled weekend and thoroughly enjoyed our time!!

2 comments:

  1. Had a good time - missed y'all! Wish we could ship some leftover cake and bananas and ice cream to you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Blog post? Maybe after Thanksgiving? ;) I can't wait to see you two!! Sylvie loves Mah-me and Gesh. Just the other day, she was eating a meal, (not looking at pictures, which is when she would normally say this...) and she randomly goes, "Gesh!" I was like, "Steve?" and she goes "Yeah!" -um, ok!?!

    ReplyDelete