2.28.2011

Happy Birthday Pierce!

It's inevitable that I have a lot to say considering I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. Lots of excitement in the Harris household. Let's start off with our new iphones. It was only a matter of time. I have been wanting one of these amazing pieces of technology for a couple of years now. We needed Verizon because of coverage issues at Emory. So within a month of Verizon releasing their iphone G4, it is now ours! Farewell to my Razor phone. It has been a trusty little phone for years. Here's hoping that I love my iphone just as much!

So here come lots of photos. I flew back to Memphis for Pierce's 4th birthday party and for a James Taylor / Ben Taylor concert at the Orpheum. What a perfect weekend! I'll let the photos do the talking...

This cowboy just turned 4! Where has the time gone?


Such a happy baby!


This hungry cowboy is about to eat a cheeseburger.


What a great birthday display! BTW, Peter and Laura's new house in Chickasaw Gardens is amazing! They did a great job decorating too... can't beat those antiques!


Henry started walking about two weeks ago. It was cute seeing him toddle around.


Sylvie is sweet with Pierce. Unfortunately I missed getting a photo of her tackling him to the ground while she was attempting to give him a hug. So loving!


Henry still knows how to safely tackle steps...


Pierce was greeting all of his birthday party guests...


Great display and they were Muddy's cupcakes. I bet a could win a cupcake eating contest at Muddy's. I think I ate my cupcake in less than 30 seconds. It was SO freakin' delicious!


So maybe it's mean to post this photo, but Pierce thought it was funny when he fell... wish his face were in the photo too!


Biking while eating a cookie. What beats that combo? Not too much if you ask me.


Saving the cookie for later. I have a feeling that it's still in the trunk of his bike. :-)




Lots of airplane watching!




Time to sing Happy Birthday!


Serious juice drinking.


Cheetos time!




Those curls....


Present time. All of the kids were helping open up Pierce's birthday presents, which I thought was excessively cute. That's what friends are for, right?


Peter and Laura's new house.


As fast as Pierce moves, it was hard work getting the shots in focus.


Finally in focus but I cut off his hand... woops! I still really like this one.


Still can't believe he's walking!


It was really great getting see Grandpa despite him not feeling well.


Henry trying to jump into Grandpa's car for a ride.


To Henry's credit, there were lots of distractions more interesting than me. Kids running around. Airplanes in the sky. You name it!






Look at that height!


Beautiful bed and sweet doggie!


Look out for more photos and posts soon. I'll have some time on my hands in the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Such great photos! And a wonderful post. I give this one two thumbs up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for being there and for taking pics!!!

    ReplyDelete