Fleurs!!

My favorite cookies!!
My mom and sister came to visit last weekend. I didn't have my camera with me all weekend so I only have a few photos. Marilyn took some good shots while she was here. So check out her blog!
Pinkberry frozen yogurt was a favorite spot.
We made a trip to Ikea like we always seem to do. I've noticed this fabric once before and was a bit confused to be honest. Totally random. A squirrel holding a cheese slicer?! Really? If anything, you'd think he'd be holding a nut cracker, right?

Rhubarb from Harry's Market.
Rhubarb Apple Pie made by my mom. Hands down the best pie crust I have EVER had. Wow!
Steve made it back safely. Here are a couple of things he brought back with him.
Lays blueberry flavored potato chips. I do love me some blueberries!! :-)
Haven't tried them quite yet. We'll keep you posted.
Steve took lots of photos in China. I'll try to get him to post some of them soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment