Steve and I took a vacation to San Diego to visit Steve's grandmother at the beginning of April. His parents and sister met us out there for a long weekend. We even were able to spend time with Steve's aunt, uncle, and cousins. I wish the trip didn't go by so quickly! I couldn't narrow down my photos to an acceptable number for a blog post. So, I created
San Diego Picasa album instead. We really had a great time! I have a few clips from the San Diego Zoo that I thought were post worthy, but I'm having some technical difficulties, so I'll stick with the photos for now. Video clips coming later. Hope you enjoy!
Awesome photos!
ReplyDeleteWhy do I not even recall that y'all had gone to San Diego??? Very fun.
ReplyDeleteI can't see the photos :(
ReplyDeleteNow I can! You got some great shots!! I especially love the ones of the orchids and, of course, the zoo. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete