Finally my mom, Marilyn, and Sylvie made it down to Atlanta. After two postponed visits due to illness and school work, we were very excited that they came to visit! I always have a list of Memphis treats for them to bring along, which includes Muddy's cupcakes.
Hands down my favorite sea creature at the Aquarium (cuttlefish are equally cool but we didn't see any at the aquarium). The large tooth sawfish, which is not a shark although he looks like one. He is actually in the ray family. Steve and I saw a TV show about these guys, they called them gentle giants despite his long scary saw.
Here I am attempting to better document my time in Atlanta. Since Steve and I are far away from our friends and family, this is just another way to stay connected to you guys... I hope!
Good job blogging while sick, my dear. And lovely photos! Feel better soon!
ReplyDelete