
I seriously need some advice from Paige! I was a little too excited when I planted these seeds- or maybe I didn't fully trust that they would all sprout. So I have like 5-10 tomato plants coming up in each little group. And accidentally, I did the same thing with the marigolds. :-) At least we have signed up for Paige's CSA. So even if our tomatoes don't turn out well, we'll have her delicious tomatoes to eat every couple of weeks. http://www.serenbefarms.com/
This past weekend Steve and I found Harry's Farmer's Market. It's a cross between Dekalb farmer's market and Whole Foods. It's owned by Whole Foods so the prices aren't as cheap as a conventional farmer's market, but it had a great selection.
How could I not take a photo of these chips, which were in the British food section? Not sure which is my favorite? Steak and Onion... or maybe Prawn Cocktail? YUCK!
My collection of Basil cleaning products expanded this weekend. Makes me love cleaning even more!! :-)
Steve and I went out for sushi with Melissa and John on Saturday night before heading back to their condo for game night. Good times!
Delicious!
We also hung my cuckoo clock in our apartment this weekend. I finally brought it to Atlanta. I've been nervous about it getting damaged on the trip from Memphis to Atlanta. Luckily it made it safe and sound. This clock dates back to 2001 when my mom and I traveled to Switzerland. What an amazing trip!!
Pollen. Ick. That was a totally random post. And I liked it. :) Is that why you don't title your posts?
ReplyDeleteThe pollen and wasps are insane here. I love the plants and I am READY to go to Europe to buy a cuckoo clock and drink some fine European beer. Haha. Maybe next year.
ReplyDeleteYour cuckoo clock is amazing! It blows ours out of the water.;-)
ReplyDeleteOh and I too LOVE the basil scent of the Meyer's clean day products! We have so much in common!
ReplyDelete