
Steve made some delicious fruit scones!
One of our favorite Thai restaurants, Thai Chili, sells "Curry in a Hurry!!!" Absolutely to die for.
Ferns from our wedding... still alive and kicking!
Some new plants. I especially love the fern.

One of our favorite Thai restaurants, Thai Chili, sells "Curry in a Hurry!!!" Absolutely to die for.
Ferns from our wedding... still alive and kicking!
Some new plants. I especially love the fern.
Other planting projects. The two pots that have no growth yet are marigolds and tomatoes. I was inspired by Margaret to grow the tomatoes. I'll show the growth soon. They are already sprouting.

A cuban sandwich shop that was once located near GA Tech. Now it's in Birmingham. We stopped on the way home to Memphis for Easter. They closed at 9pm. We arrived there at 9:10pm... clearly I wasn't driving :-) ... Thankfully they still served us delicious sandwiches. Think they might be Steve's all-time favorite.

Love the one with you and the old sandwich man and Steve. And bravo on the plants! I didn't inherit that gene, apparently.
ReplyDeleteOoo I really like the color on the left! Want to come do my apartment next? :) That's quite the little garden you've got going on - makes me want to grow something other than giant weeds on my patio.
ReplyDelete