1.07.2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Hope everybody had a fun New Year's Eve! We spent the evening at a newer pub in Decatur square, called Mac McGee. We had our own semi-private room, which was attached to the bar. They even provided hats and noise makers. Good times. I accidentally left my 50mm lens on my camera, which made it tricky to take photos because I was way too close to everybody. I had to stand way back to get the couple of photos that I did before my camera battery died. Keli got some great shots- so here is her Picasa link as well. Good food, good company, good times!





1 comment:

  1. You need to blog more than just holidays. ;) I used that 50mm lens exclusively for 6 months. There were pics I just couldn't take - not enough room. That's why I got the 17-50 for Christmas! Enjoy taking pics. Fun! I think I'll take my camera with me to the park now. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete