1.30.2011

Summery January Weekend!

The frozen yogurt craze continues. Yogurberry is still our favorite, but you can't beat free fro-yo, can you? They couldn't have been any luckier. Opening a frozen yogurt store in the middle of winter, and it happens to be in the mid-60s outside. Ahhhh, heavenly!


Due to the beautiful weather, Stone Mountain was a complete zoo. The mix of people that climb Stone Mountain never fails to amaze me. It ranges from kids as young as 3 years old to older, very out of shape individuals. Good for them!

We made it to the top and found a new area that isn't so crowded.




Not quite sure what happened to the "straight" line. :-)

4 comments:

  1. You look skinny. Steve looks less than pleased that you keep taking his picture.

    Thanks for the blog post. I guess I should get around to doing one that is more than pictures.

    Later gator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, thanks! clearly we need kids so i can have somebody else to take photos of... he's a trooper though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super skinny! The next time you guys go to stone mountain let us know. Also, how do I "follow" your blog? I'm such a newbie.;-)

    ReplyDelete