I'll post more photos of the snow on our cars soon. Earlier this afternoon, I attempted to get my car ready for work tomorrow morning. Didn't have much luck. Steve and I got the snow and sheets of ice off, then cleared the ground so I could back up my car from my parking spot into the lot. It was much trickier than expected. Once in the parking lot, my tires just started spinning, then I started fishtailing. Not my idea of a good time. And of course, while I'm trying to move my car to safer ground, another car comes my way, and just barely squeezes by me with only inches to spare on ICY roads. Argh. Let's hope I have more luck tomorrow.
One my favorite images from our 5 mile trek in the snow.
Love the one (#5) of the fire truck!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun. And it looks COLD!
ReplyDelete