Bridal Veil Falls near Highlands, North Carolina in April. Very beautiful waterfalls in this neck of the woods. Last time we were up there was during the drought so the water falls were lacking.
| From May 4, 2011 |
Not for the faint of heart. My mom would not like these roads with the road dropping off hundreds of feet. We stopped on this one wide area of the road. Very beautiful.
| From May 4, 2011 |
Talk about a relaxing weekend drive. Not sure if we'll be making too many more drives considering the recent price of gas. Ugh.
| From May 4, 2011 |
Although I worked on my birthday, it wasn't so bad since Tuesdays are my late days (12-8pm). Steve and I started the day off at Alon's for a breakfast scone and coffee. Yum! I'm holding the awesome cookbook that Kathy gave me called The One Block Feast.
| From May 4, 2011 |
After work, Steve took me to this great bar on the west side of town near where my job is, called Ornsby's. They have one of my favorite wheat beers. Need I say more?
| From May 4, 2011 |
Ok, I don't really want to post more photos of myself, but it's the only way to show you the presents Steve got me. Well done Steve! Most people don't get the t-shirt, but I think it's pretty awesome. And then a hummingbird feeder. I adore hummingbirds!
![]() |
| From May 4, 2011 |
Delicious birthday treats!
| From May 4, 2011 |

No comments:
Post a Comment