5.30.2011

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 2nd Anniversary to the sweetest guy a girl could ask for!

Peonies! I love peonies and Steve has made it a tradition to get them for me for our anniversary since I had them in my wedding bouquet. (Sorry, not the greatest photo... somehow the camera was set on ISO 1600, woops!)
From May 4, 2011


One of the physicians I work with highly recommended Empire State South. It was DELICIOUS! We had a difficult time finding a restaurant open when we called around this afternoon. I guess Monday is their weekend. When we called this restaurant initially, they weren't taking reservations. We really wanted to go so we called back hoping there would be a cancellation, and they told us to come in. Turns out the restaurant was fairly empty (but they were running low on food). So glad we called back!!
From May 4, 2011


All of the food was yummy! Started off with a cheese plate. For entrees, I had monkfish with beets, peas, greens, and rhubarb, Steve had duck confit with cauliflower and radishes on the side. Then we had a rhubarb dessert.
From May 4, 2011

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely dinner. And nice flowers! Happy Anniversary you two. I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete