5.23.2011

Update Part II

We were home for Mother's Day. It was great going back to Memphis. The time is always too short. We stayed busy and enjoyed every minute of it. Steve and I stopped by the Fertility Associate of Memphis baby party on Saturday. It was great getting to see some of my old favorite patients and their adorable kiddos. My family had a birthday party for me on Saturday evening, so we were able to spend time with everybody. I also loved spending time with my Mummie on Mother's Day (even though we had to leave in the early afternoon on Sunday to make it back Atlanta).

Golly. I had a hard time picking favorite photos. Made Steve pick some of his favorites of the bunch.

One of my birthday presents from my parents. Amazing book. Reminds me of the Simon Pearce book called A Way of Living- beautiful photos, delicious recipes.
From May 4, 2011


Mother's Day present for my mom. An Eastern Snowball. I'm in love with these flowers. They remind of hydrangeas, my mom's favorite.
From May 4, 2011


Henry is trying to escape!
From May 4, 2011


Future softball player?
From May 4, 2011


From May 4, 2011



These kiddos like to scream as loud as they possibly can!
From May 4, 2011


Henry means business. Who needs all this screaming, when you can cut the grass?
From May 4, 2011


Where do I begin describing this photo? Oh my goodness. I don't know which one I liked better. My all time favorite cake. Muddy's Capote cake (chocolate with buttercream icing). Ahhhhh! Then, there's the homemade macarons that are chocolate and raspberry flavored. Marilyn made these macarons. How she does it, I will never know?
From May 4, 2011


Pierce and Henry with their daddy. Sweet.
From May 4, 2011


From May 4, 2011


Henry is sure to be an entertainer one day. How he loves to be the center of attention! He is good at it... how can you resist his cuteness?
From May 4, 2011


From May 4, 2011


Sweet Sylvie on the swing.
From May 4, 2011


I can't imagine Sylvie being any happier.
From May 4, 2011


This weekend's delicious tomato feast from The One Block Feast. We even used the basil from our garden.
From May 4, 2011


Speaking of garden, here are some photos from our patio garden. Here is our hummingbird feeder with our lavender in the background.
From May 4, 2011


Hydrangeas from Costco. Talk about a good deal. There are actually three plants in this pot (over 20 blooms). One of the plants has taken a turn for the worse, but the other two look great.
From May 4, 2011


Our asparagus ferns. How I love ferns!
From May 4, 2011


Herbs! They tend to do the best on our patio that faces North and has very little sunlight.
From May 4, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment