11.05.2012

29weeks

29w3d. Just a quick update. I'm starting to go to my OB-GYN's office every two weeks now. I'm also starting to rotate through all the physicians that deliver at Piedmont OB-GYN. It's quite possible that another physician besides Dr.Kleiss will do my delivery, so it'll be good to have at least met them each once. My fundal height is measuring at 29 1/2 weeks, which is right on track. Her heart beat sounded nice and strong. Blood pressure still on the lower sided of normal.

She has been SO active! I think her head (or her bottom) is still pushing in to my ribs on the R side.  Other than that, it's hard to tell what her position is. Feeling her move never gets old. I absolutely love it! I still don't feel the need to do kick counts because she's so overly active at nighttime. Steve had his hand on my belly last night and he probably felt 20 kicks/movements in less than 5 minutes.

I think we're getting closer to picking a name, although the plan is to wait until she is born to announce the name. This is Steve's wish and honestly it's probably not a bad idea since it will make it easier to go back and change our minds if we decide to do so.

We had a small baby shower/dinner at Sapori Di Napoli on Saturday night. It is one of my favorite Italian pizza restaurants in Atlanta, and I have been craving it for some time now. It was such a beautiful night that we were able to sit outside. After dinner, we walked down to Cakes and Ales for coffee and dessert. Yummy food and great company! Ravi, Aparna, Jason, Sara, and Keli came out to celebrate. They were very generous and we are so thankful for the gifts!


Chocolate cookie with orange flavor. Yum.

Coffee cake. Yum.

At Cakes and Ales. This might be the first photo of the two of us during the pregnancy.

29w2d. You can see our new pack and play in the background.

  

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Glad y'all had a nice night out!
    Totally understand about keeping the name hush-hush! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good, mama! Cute pack n play!

    ReplyDelete