5.02.2013

Emma found her feet!

I'm as far behind as I thought I'd be given that I'm working full time. And when I get home, I like spending my time with sweet Emma. I need to be better about documenting what she's up to because it's insane how much she's growing and changing. And I don't want to forget all the details. Hopefully I'll post again soon giving you an update on what she's been doing.

I got my digital camera out and started playing with it. It takes significantly better photos than my iphone, although I must say the iphone is quite convenient. The only issue is that with my 50mm lens, I tend to cut off part of her head (woopsies) because it's impossible to zoom out unless I walk to the other side of the room. I also think the depth of field is a bit too small, which makes half of her face out of focus. It does allow for flash free photography indoors though. So I can't complain too much.




This one is way out of focus but I like that you can see what she's up to. She's found her feet!

The rest of my photos aren't uploading. Not sure if it's a computer or internet problem. I'll try again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment