Steve and I were very productive this weekend. We are total nerds. We enjoy cleaning our apartment, washing and detailing our cars, gardening, and running errands. It was quite fun and very relaxing. I really do love gardening. I'm not necessarily good at it but I'm working at it. :-) I did learn not to over plant seeds... I finally divided out the marigold sprouts into different pots in hopes that they might grow bigger. I wish I had a table on the patio so I could plant more herbs. I'm intimidated by the lack of sunlight so I'm hesitant to try veggies until I have a better set-up. If I put any plants lower than the railing, they don't get any sun. So here are all my outside plants, sitting on the railing.
Marigold sprouts on the left

View from the other side :-)

Lantanas on each side, Gaillardia in the center... just love these flowers!
I'm waiting for the hummingbirds!

Dahlias... these beautiful flowers remind me of Pt.Defiance Park in Tacoma where they had a big dahlia garden... ahhhhh! They are actually violet even though they look red in the photo. New camera desperately needed :-)

Mint and lemon basil... yum!
Yeah, I didn't inherit this gene. Pretty!!
ReplyDelete