Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the birthday wishes, presents, and phone calls! Although I was sad not to have Steve here, I felt surrounded by the love of all my friends and family. And I'd like to send a special thank you to Ravi and Rupa for hanging out with me so I wasn't all by my lonesome.
They treated me to dinner at a super delicious brewery. I had a special request to go to the Brickstore so I could have my all time favorite beer! We ended the night with some fro yo at the Yogurt Tap.
Today our Serenbe CSA (community supported agriculture) started. My best friend growing up, Paige, runs this organic farm south of Atlanta. Serenbe is actually a very nice community- and the farm is just a part of the bigger community. Check out the website! I took some photos of all the beautiful greens that we got this week. Unfortunately, the photos are on 35mm film since Steve took my little digital camera to Sweden. Anyways, half of the veggies I have no idea what to do with. So this is a great cooking adventure that we're embarking on. Hopefully there will be lots of photos of veggies and prepared meals during the next several months.
Books for 2012
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment