We picked a gallon of these small but pretty blueberries.
Interesting sight
I'm slowing learning how to use my camera manually. I have some work to do on focal points. You can still tell that they had a lot of sun dried blueberries...
Lucky for everybody, I am unfamiliar with my new photo editing software. There are fire ants or something of the sort on these blueberries. If you zoom in, it's actually kind of cool... unless you want to eat the blueberries. Argh.
WARNING: Not for all eyes... if you zoom this photo, it is disgusting. I was trying to pick these blueberries and pull them off the "twig"... which is actually some alien bug that could have killed me. This ended my picking and my camera came out permanently at this point. YUCK!
Hmm...that looks like a stink bug (or two?!) in the last pic. YUCK. I got some of the best blueberries EVER at Kroger (from MICHIGAN) last week...a slightly different taste but huge, sweet berries. Peter agreed they were awesome! Glad y'all survived.
ReplyDeleteStink bug, eh? Weird looking!! I'd be running away for sure...
ReplyDeleteCool! I want to go blueberry picking... that sounds fun!
ReplyDelete