7.11.2010

Cupcakes!

Cami Cakes. It might be hard to compete with Muddy's cupcake shop in Memphis, but this chain cupcake store comes quite close. I've only been twice and it's been equally delicious both times. I already have a favorite, which is their Sweet Potato cupcake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting! Need I say more?! Delicious!!

Because Cami Cakes was closed when Kathy was in town (I was craving cupcakes the whole weekend), we decided to make cupcakes from a Martha Stewart cookbook. The mint filled brownie cupcake was an easy choice. Who doesn't love a York peppermint patty?! Unfortunately the photo below isn't fully in focus, but I had to post it so you can see our awesome monkey cupcake liners!! Steve is lucky that we found these, otherwise it might have been princesses! :-)

Action shot!

The finished product!

Steve cooking up some tofurkey and veggies on the 4th! Yum!

2 comments:

  1. lol Steve and I are so excitable around food

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum cupcakes! Sweet potato - that sounds awesome! The wedding we went to this weekend had some good ones... red velvet, blueberry, lemon... carrot cake :)

    ReplyDelete