7.27.2010

Shoes!

Everybody has that one treasured item in their closet. And this is mine. These shoes date back to my great-grandmother who was born in the 1800s. My mom's mom's mom, Flossy. She had style. I just happen to be lucky enough that these shoes fit me like a glove and are more comfortable than the rest of my heels. They have seen their better day, for sure. I've been meaning to polish them for quite some time. You can see in these photos the before and after. I couldn't have found a better match for color. Very excited about this cherished possession of mine.

If only I could polish this table up like the shoes :-)

2 comments:

  1. Rather jealous that these ended up in your closet. Somehow they didn't fit me, and they do you? I thought your feet were bigger than mine?? They are totally awesome though.

    ReplyDelete