This is for you, Marilyn and Mummie! My belly at 13w1d. I can definitely tell I'm pregnant now by looking at my belly even when my stomach is empty. It wasn't noticeable at 12weeks unless I was purposefully sticking out my belly or had eaten a lot of food... but I'm not sure that counts :-) I'm finally at the point that most of my blue jeans are uncomfortable. I've gained about 5lbs so far. Luckily with the hot summer weather, it's easy to dress comfortably in dresses. Even as my belly grows, I'm very thankful that I have a ton of maternity clothes that Marilyn brought me. She had a box of clothes that she had worn and also had another box of maternity clothes that one of her friends was giving away.
I got an update from my first trimester screen. Good news! Here are the stats:
Based on my age, the likelihood of trisomy 13 and 18 is 1:1,203. After the screening, the likelihood is now 1:10,000.
Based on my age, the likehihood of trisomy 21 (Down's Syndrome) is 1:643. After the screening, the likelihood is now 1:5,305.
Awesome photo!! I love that belly!
ReplyDeleteCute! Mine = not so much.
ReplyDelete