7.11.2012

It's a ...

Ok, I'm clearly a little computer challenged. I couldn't figure out how to flip this photo.  No, we haven't looked inside the envelope yet. I'm just staring at it, wanting to know what's inside. Since Steve is missing the doctor's visits, I wanted to make sure we found out the gender at the same time.  This has taken quite some discipline- even the doctor was wanting to tell me the gender and then act surprised to Steve as if I didn't know. Steve is home from work now but we still haven't opened it. I like the suspense!  We are finding out on the early side.  The ultrasonographer told me that they would be able to tell me the correct gender with 80% confidence given my gestational age of 12w5d. She had a good guess but wanted the doctor to confirm. The doctor seemed pretty confident when she scanned me that she knew the gender.  However, I doubt we'll start decorating based on what's written inside this envelope.

At this point, I feel 95% confident that it's a boy.  Steve now has switched to the girl camp. I don't know why he thinks it's a girl, but he does.  My guess is that he's saying the opposite of me- so one of us can be right!  Early on, he thought it was a boy, but I wasn't so convinced. Sylvie, who was the one that initially made me think it was a boy, is now completely convince it's a girl. She hasn't swayed my opinion this time.

Either way, we'll be very happy!

2 comments:

  1. Wait - he is home - you said that. Open it dadgumit. And let Peter or me know!

    ReplyDelete