3.07.2013

7 weeks

In the past week, I feel like Emma has grown quite a bit! I can't believe how much she's changed since we brought her home from the hospital. Her eyes are looking more blue every day. This might be one of the only features that she gets from me. I have blue eyes and Steve has green eyes. The pediatrician said that typically by 6 months, her eye color will be apparent. However, she said that her eyes are blue and her husband's are green. Initially her child's eyes were blue but then they turned green around 18months. This isn't common but it could still happen. I guess we'll see!

You might notice in some of the photos that Emma looks like she's balding :-) It definitely looks like her hair is lighter in some areas too. Super curious to see if she ends up getting more blonde hair or if she's just losing the baby hair that she has.

In other news, Steve only has two months left of medical school. I'm so unbelievably proud of him. I know he's excited to be finishing up and moving on to the next chapter. He put in his ranking for residency at the end of February. March 15th is the big day that we'll be finding out where we'll be moving for his intern year and for radiology residency. I'll be happy anywhere we go and just pray that God puts us where Steve will be happiest in his program and where we will be happiest as a family for the next 5 years. We'll definitely keep you posted!

Week 7. Starting February 27th.

Look at those leg rolls. Love!

My favorite sweater. Thanks Suds!
Put a bird on it :-)... for those of you who have seen the Portlandia clip.
 






She's getting so long!


 

 I love all of her sleeping poses.
 

 Sometimes she tries to put her fingers in her mouth with the bottle :-)



The fencing reflex.


She's one happy baby!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love the fencing one in the "give peas a chance" onesie! I remember when Sylvie did that - I didn't really notice it until Dr. Owen pointed it out. Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to come see that baby! Just tell me when. ;-)

    ReplyDelete