Week 1. Starting January 16th.
I adore this cradle. It's been in our family since the 1800s.
Emma's first sponge bath at home.
Steve holding Emma during her bath time. She didn't seem to mind the bath.
Week 2. Starting January 23rd.
Ha, this made me laugh!
Here's the sweeter version of the last photo.
I just adore all photos with Steve holding Emma!
She likes her hands together.
My mom came to town the day after we were discharged from the hospital and stayed 9 days (Saturday to the following Sunday). She was a Godsend. It was unbelievably helpful for both Steve and me to have her here. She cooked for us (even on her birthday), she stayed up most evenings with Emma to feed her, she helped clean up the apartment, and she even sewed while she was here. Thanks Mom! I definitely cried when she left. Makes me wish we lived closer to family.
Week 3. Starting January 30th.
Emma already able to lift her head momentarily.
I was lucky and caught this when she was 2 weeks old!
Here is the Snoopy onesie that we gave to Steve's parents last May to share our exciting news that I was pregnant. She put lovely pink embroidery along the neck! Emma likes it!
Week 4. Starting February 6th.
Look at that belly!
Her poor little foot.
Marilyn, Daniel, and Sylvie came to visit for a long weekend early in February. Friday night was good times! Then Emma ended up getting pink eye late Friday night, so we had to go to the pediatrician's office Saturday morning. I think it was a blessing because Sylvie ended up being sick with a bad cold/cough. Because we kept Emma away from everybody else, she didn't pick up Sylvie's cold. Regardless, we enjoyed having them visit!
Super cuteness.
Only have a handful of photos with me holding Emma. Here they are... thanks Mar!
Poor Emma!
Could Sylvie be any cuter? I really hope Emma has curly hair too!
The first time I saw a tear come out of Emma's eye. She was crying and it took me a minute to get to her because I was eating breakfast at 4pm... she wanted to be held all day. I finally had to let her cry for a couple of minutes so I could eat. I'm not good at listening to her cry! I felt so guilty when I saw her tear :-( Turns out she was hungry too.
















Yes! Love this! Sylvie and I thought it would be fun to take pics of her on your camera when you weren't around. Glad you liked them! Haha.
ReplyDeleteLove all of the photos! Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDelete