Happy (early) Birthday, little man! I was quite sad that I couldn't make it to Pierce's 3rd "Thomas the Train" themed birthday party. I hope you guys had a super fun time!
Ok, Marilyn, here it is. At your request, I'll post my new hairdo. I went to a new hair salon this weekend to get my hair trimmed. Somehow me asking for a minimal trim to get the split ends off, turned into me getting several inches off and some crazy layers. I'll give the guy a little credit though since he took a lot of time and made my hair look great when I was leaving. How is it that hairstylists can make my hair look 100x better than I can? Not sure how they do it. Products? Maybe. Anyways, Steve took this photo of me after my haircut- even though I'm in my new A's hat, you can still see all of my layers. Hmmm, hopefully in 6 months I'll be back to where I was, growing my hair out without all of these layers. (Don't worry, I will NOT wear this hat when the A's are playing the Yankees.)At a newer pub in Decatur called Leon's with Rupa and Ravi.
Great beer selection!
Great beer selection!
Ok, here is your trivia for the day. Steve mentioned me drinking "zero-proof moonshine" the other day. I looked at him like he was crazy until he sent me this link. Make sure to watch the commercial. I now love this beverage even more!
Like the new hair! And I love that pic of you and Pierce! We missed y'all - Pierce LOVES his hand-crafted card and way cool nightlight! I want to come drink a beer (or three) with y'all!
ReplyDeleteLove the hair. :)
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks great! You look very blonde for some reason.
ReplyDeletecute hair !
ReplyDelete