Before my work week started on Sunday night, I was on a mission to get some cooking done. So here it is...
The most important part of this photo (besides my love for peeling Granny Smith apples) is the copper pot. Steve was on a mission to make the few old copper pots that we have cleaner and shinier than they have ever been before- impressive, eh?
Steve with an apple peel smile! Hope I don't get in trouble for posting this one! And I also must comment on the shirt Steve is wearing. It is, hands down, my favorite shirt that he owns. It says... "come to the dark side... we have cookies." Of course, there is a silly monster that glows in the dark on the front of it. Is it obvious that I bought it for him? :-) 
How could I almost leave out the cookies?! I don't know the exact name for these cookies. They are very temperamental and I haven't figured out why. Sometimes they are very gooey and sometime very dry. The advantage is that you don't have to bake them. So when we need sweets in a hurry, this is it. I must thank Margaret for the recipe to this one.

Oh, I love the copper pot...and the shirt! Ha ha. Good work Steve and Meghan!
ReplyDeletehaha awesome shirt! where'd you get it?
ReplyDelete