12.10.2012

Baby Shower!

My good friend Melissa who works with me at ACRM threw me such an amazing baby shower last weekend. There were a number of people from work that came to celebrate little Stevie! I had such a great time! Here are some photos of her  beautiful house, which she decorated with a French theme for the shower. Fun! I feel so blessed to have had another wonderful baby shower!

Sorry to photo bomb you...


 
 


 


 

 

 
 Yum! Chocolate with strawberry icing!

Yum!

Yum!


 
Angie was helping out by reading the cards while I opened the presents.

Mirrin (my old manager who is sitting next to me in this photo) made this blanket for Stevie.

We got a number of books. This is definitely a favorite. :-)
We also got a couple of pairs of booties. You can see one pair in my lap. 
Stevie will like these if she has cold feet like her mama.

Organic sleep sack from the lovely Baby Braithwaite shop in Atlanta. Thanks Dr.Fogle!

Bunny paci holder that is excessively cute and soft

Dr.Carpenter knit this pink hat for Stevie. So beautiful!

Melissa got Stevie this towel with an incredibly soft pink hoodie that looks like a bear. Love!

This frame has one spot for ever month during her first year. I better work on my photography skills.

Although Dr.Hasty couldn't make it to the shower, she sent a couple of presents. 
Smocked floral dress.

And a pink tutu onesie!

Melissa and I forgot to get a photo of the two of us, so we had to use the self timer on our cameras. 30 photos later, we finally got one in focus! Yah!






1 comment: