I'm 34w3d today. I had my yearly appointment with my optometrist. It was desperately needed since my vision has been quite blurry lately. She thinks that it's related to my pregnancy since my vision is significantly worse this year. I'm too cheap to spend money on lenses/contacts that I'll just have to change again in the Spring (especially considering that my car has been to the shop for the 3rd time in the last couple of weeks- brutal). This is another symptom that I was a bit clueless about in pregnancy- who knew that your vision could get worse?
Well my long weekend wasn't nearly as productive as I had hoped for. I'm just thankful that my parents will be coming for Christmas and will be able to help out with things that we haven't done yet (Thanks Mom and Dad!). I'm also thankful that Steve is doing more than his fair share around the apartment even though I know he's really busy with studying/ traveling for residency interviews. Speaking of interviews, he'll be gone the week before my due date on the west coast, so I'm hoping that I don't deliver early!!
Here's hoping that I get more energy and that my hands/feet are less achy as I go back to work tomorrow. Otherwise I have a LONG 5 weeks of working ahead of me.
We'll end this on a fun note. I just love these videos and it's hard to capture her moving, but I did it! Both clips were taken in the evening while I was lying on my side in bed.
33w2d
34w3d
Woah that's SO cool!
ReplyDeleteNeat-o. And uncomfortable, if I remember correctly.
ReplyDeleteWow that's crazy!
ReplyDelete