Merry Christmas! This was the first Christmas spent away from my parents. I was a little sad about it, but luckily, we were able to Skype with everybody as the kids opened their presents. So it made it feel like we were there. A little bit of fun chaos to say the least! Then, Steve and I spent the afternoon cleaning and relaxing (i.e. napping for me). He was studying quite a bit too for his big test on Friday (Step 2 of his medical boards). Send lots of good luck wishes and prayers his way!
Here I am today at 36weeks 4 days! Stevie is growing! I'm wearing a couple of my awesome Christmas presents- a scarf from Steve that I picked out :-) and red gloves from Ashley!
Prepping for beef straganoff. Yum!
Delicious! This is one of my favorite meals of the year. We typically have borscht as an appetizer. We didn't make the borscht because it seemed like a little too much work, especially for the two (or shall I say three) of us?



You look cute. And I am jealous of that stroganoff! (minus the meat!)
ReplyDeleteyum! I wanted to make beef stroganoff for Christmas too, but we had a beef roast instead. Gloves look cute! very festive!
ReplyDelete